When you have been injured from use of a prescription drug, like Zofran, you need the most experienced legal representation. With more than 30 years in the field of drug product litigation, the attorneys at Stern Law, PLLC, have the knowledge and skills to achieve the best resolution possible. We understand how your injuries have affected your life, and we work to ease the burden on you and your family.
Though based in Michigan, our firm takes cases nationwide. We work with a network of accomplished trial lawyers and prosecute mass tort claims like Zofran all across the country. When you hire our firm, one of our skilled product liability lawyers will immediately begin preparing your case by:
- Obtaining a detailed account of your Zofran prescription history and the injuries you suffered while taking the drug;
- Ordering pharmacy records showing that you took brand-name Zofran (which we call establishing “proof of use”);
- Ordering records documenting the treatment you or your child received related to Zofran injuries;
- Identifying the governing statute of limitations for your claim (the state-determined time during which you must file your lawsuit);
- Consulting with medical experts and industry experts to obtain support for your claim;
- Determining where your case should be filed (whether in Multidistrict Litigation or elsewhere);
- Drafting and preparing a petition for filing.
At Stern Law, client communication is of the utmost importance. We know how frustrating it can be to wonder what is happening in your case, so we strive to keep you updated and make sure you understand how much we value you as a client. Our attorneys are caring and compassionate professionals who never forget the value of accessibility. At our firm, you are more than a mere case number, and your calls will always be answered and returned in a timely fashion.
The lawyers at Stern Law are ready to help you gain stability in your life again, starting with a confidential consultation at no cost to you.
Contact Stern Law, PLLC
At Stern Law, PLLC, we are dedicated to helping victims of drug product injuries move forward with the compensation they need for themselves and their families. If you or a loved one took Zofran and experienced a subsequent injury, contact Stern Law, PLLC, at (844) 808-7529, to set up your free consultation with one of our skilled attorneys.